2019 Husqvarna 535FBx (966 06 32-01)
Call for Price
Husqvarna 535FBx is the first application for top spacing. The design provide total load distribution, the engine is located in a harness on the user's back. The cutting equipment is hinged in a flexible suspension for best comfort and flexibility, to make work easy with high precision.
- Total load distribution: The harness and suspension frame provide total load distribution.
- Flexible saw suspension: The saw has a flexible suspension for less fatigue and increased comfort.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Auto return stop switch: When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
- Power output: 1.6 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 34.6 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4300 rpm
- Torque, max.: 2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6600 rpm
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.6 l
- Fuel consumption: 463 g/kWh
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Gear ratio: 1.29
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.4 kg
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Mineral grease
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 418.31 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 average): 862 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.46 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 40.51 g/kWh
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- 1.6 kW
- 34.6 cm³
- 12.4 kg