2019 Husqvarna 545FX AutoTune (967 17 65-03)
Call for Price
Exceptionally easily operated forestry clearing saw with high performance and unique ergonomical solutions designed for full time spacing tasks. Optimised transmission with the bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Easily started X-torq® engine with rapid acceleration, reduced fuel consumption and emissions. Very low vibrations thanks to an effective anti-vibration of the engine, drive shaft and cutting equipment. Easy to start with Smart Start®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle: Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Reduces strain on the hand muscles.
- Easy blade switch: Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Power output: 2.2 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 45.7 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 9700 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1 l
- Fuel consumption: 450 g/kWh
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Gear ratio: 1.29
- Drive gear angle: 24 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 8.2 kg
- OEM Harness: Balance XT
- OEM Saw blade: Scarlett 225-24
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Biodegradable grease
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 283.26 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 average): 856 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.14 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 42.19 g/kWh
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 99 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 2.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 3.3 m/s²
- 2.2 kW
- 45.7 cm³
- 8.2 kg