2019 Husqvarna 555FX (966 62 91-04)
Call for Price
Husqvarna 555FX is a very powerful clearing saw developed for full time spacing tasks in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Short tube and bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle: Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Reduces strain on the hand muscles.
- Easy blade switch: Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- Power output: 2.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 53.3 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 10500 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 5700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 3.5 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6900 rpm
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.1 l
- Fuel consumption: 480 g/kWh
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Gear ratio: 1.29
- Drive gear angle: 24 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 8.9 kg
- OEM Harness: Balance XT
- OEM Saw blade: Scarlett 225-24
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Biodegradable grease
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 239.74 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 average): 1000 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.72 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 52.86 g/kWh
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 2.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 2.3 m/s²
- 2.8 kW
- 53.3 cm³
- 8.9 kg